19/06/2018 - IFB eHealth Day 2018
Five years eHealth Action Plan :
Status Today and Plans for the near Future
9:00 Registration and networking
Dirk BROECKX (moderator)
- Overview of the topics
- éénlijn.be experiences in Flanders
9:40 The eHealth Action Plan 2013 – 2021
Erik VERTOMMEN (eHealth Program Manager):
- A detailed overview of the status of the 20 Action Points
of the eHealth Action Plan 2013-2018.
- The extension of the Action Plan 2019 – 2021 :
Seven focus points in the coming years
- Involving the patient as “co-pilot”
Giving patients access to their personal health data :
The “My Health” portal and the different API’s and viewers that are available.
10:40 eHealth in Hospitals & Meaningful Use Criteria.
Andries NELISSEN (FPS Public Health)
- The state of affairs of eHealth in hospitals
- Meaningful Use Criteria.
- Choices for new systems in many hospital groups.
- The evolution in other institutions.
11:20 Break and networking
11:40 Medicines, Healthcare and eHealth
Yoeriska ANTONISSEN (NIHDI - RIZIV - INAMI)
- The four main services around medicines
- The lasts developments around electronic prescribing: Recip-e and SAM
- The Future: VIDIS and TARDIS.
12:30 Chronic Care and eHealth Arnaud LIPPERT (NIHDI - RIZIV - INAMI)
- The Chronic Care projects and TETRYS
- New services to support integrated chronic care.
13:00 Lunch & networking
14:00 The Software providers
Frank PONSAERT (BeMeSo)
- The software providers recognized as stakeholders in the eHealth Landscape.
- The complexity of the "all in one" software
14:35 The Furture : from eHealth to MyHealth to GigaHealth
Frank PONSAERT (ivis4health)
- The patient perspective
- Science, technology and industry creativity go faster than a Plan
- The ‘Giga’ commercial solutions
15:00 Break and networking
15:30 The HealthData Project and Registries
Johan VAN BUSSEL (TBC) – WIV – ISP
- Collecting and using real life, structured health data.
- Automatic registration of diseases in everyday practice.
- How does it work ? Which data are already used ? What will be possible in the future ?
16:15 Any Unanswered Questions ?
16:45 Wrap-up and Conclusion